Each event page contains the following information:
- Airport pick up.
- Next steps.
- Questions about how SFOI works.
- List of participating Saints.
Each event is self contained meaning you register to participate in the entire event. This includes participating in the specified days, staying at the identified accommodations, attending speaking events plus traveling with the group to and from the ministry location and participating in the actual ministry to the fans.
The steps to participate in an event:
- You select an event in which you want to participate.
- You register. This is done by clicking on the blue stadium “Register” button and then following the instructions on the “Registration” page.
- Once you submit your registration you will receive follow up emails providing additional event information, requesting you to sign the event waiver and Hello Officer document and to submit your biography and picture. You are responsible for reading these emails, knowing the information they contain and responding to any questions in the emails.
- Once you are approved to participate you will be asked to pay the event fee. Please note the non-refundable deposit is paid at registration and there may be a payment schedule based on the event.
- If you have any questions during the process please contact us at: email@example.com.